(800) 407-7218 | (217) 233-1245
Fax: (217) 233-0008
1) Login to website at
- Go to www.dealerorders.com on the internet.
- Login on the home page.
- Enter the user name and password you chose.
2) Locate part numbers for the items you need.
- You can order by phone without part numbers, but to get the best price we recommend you use one of the following resources to find the part numbers yourself.
- Use our online parts diagrams & add to Cart. (Catalogs/Fiche)
- Use regular microfiche.
- Call your local shop (we donít give out part numbers).
3) Place Order or Prepare Quote
- Click New Order from the left menu.
- Click Quick Order - Create New Purchase Order.
- Key the Part Number & Qty required in the fields shown. (Use Tab to move between fields).
- Click Add Items to Cart to see your prices and retail.
- You can view/print a retail quote (with your company information) by clicking the Preview Retail Quote Link on the bottom left side of the page.
- Click Finalize Purchase Order and add any comments you have to your order.
- Verify your billing and shipping address. If incorrect use the Update Address Info link on the left side to update. If drop ship use the Drop Ship box.
- Scroll down to bottom & choose Payment Method by clicking the Use my credit card on file. If you are requesting COD choose C.O.D. or Purchase Order
- Click Place Order.
4) Verify Order
- Check your email and verify you have received an order confirmation & the parts ordered are included & the shipping method is correct.
5) Checkout & That's IT! You've Done it!
- Saved carts sometimes become corrupt when you have an item in the cart and price changes are applied to the website. If any item in the cart has been discontinued by the supplier you will not be allowed to login and you will see a 'corrupt cart' error message. Call or email customer service; we will need to manually delete your saved cart so you can log in.
- if Honda, Yamaha, Polaris, or Suzuki item is NLA it will show you that it is Discontinued.
- if we have ordered it TWICE in the past and been told it was NLA it will show you
- if we currently have an item on backorder for another customer it will show you B/O
- Lockhart, Parts Unlimited both currently supply me with an inventory files sot that will be integrated over the next month or so to show those items, I am working with ALL the oems to get this info at least daily, but it may take a year to get them to give it out.
- Polaris - if item is > 100lb or > 130" H+Girth shows
- Others - if we have shipped it in the past and made not that it had to go truck freight then it is listed.
- Currently only Suzuki provides me this; but we will update it as we experience items that we can't ship.